A shot of Ed and Ryan Bernasky with Ed's Gemsbok. Two excellent 300 yard shots brought this beauty down. Then the work began! Clever PH Ray decided that he could get the Land Cruiser to this baby! As it turns out it wasn’t getting to it that was the problem, but getting back out! Some precarious positions, several winching stations, a broken spring and 2 hours later and we were up the mountain again! You had to be there to see how little respect this African PH showed for his vehicle!
- Hunting Africa is all about team work and comradery a magnificent experience that every hunter should experience – The greatest hunting continent on earth. I love Africa, once it’s in your blood it’s never leaving!
- End of the season at Lalapa, what a fantastic year for us. Some Dagga boy's from our new concession
- Fantastic start to the 2016 season.
- 2015 another great season!
- Take a look at some of the beautiful trophies Lalapa Safaris clients hunted in 2014 Go to Lalapa Safaris facebook page for more images
- 16th - 26th June Jene Nissen's group from Virginia
- First hunt of the season
- SCI Las Vegas
- Year of the Kudu at Lalapa
- Some great trophies in the month of April at Lalapa Safaris